Welcome to The Council of Innovative Chefs
The Council Of Innovative Chefs was formed with the goal of providing an artistic platform to create & inspire innovation within the food and culinary arts industry. We want to encourage the sharing of culinary creativity within a professional forum, while embracing a collective vision for the future of the food industry.
Membership & Certification
We offer a wide level of memberships to our users. Free guest memberships are available to everyone who is interested in culinary innovation & paid memberships are available for chefs who wish to expand their network and share new ideas and innovations to other leaders in the culinary arts & food industries. As a paid member you will have access to a private dossier that is only able to be viewed by other members and sponsors. This allows you to connect with leading companies and experts in our industry.
Our certifications are available to members in good standing and are current on their dues. You must have a culinary degree and/or 10 years of industry experience as a chef.
The Council of Innovative Chefs offers a unique and innovative approach for its members to gain certification. It is a certification focused on the innovation of food. You are not required to sit for a test. You will work toward certification at your own pace.
Become a Member of The Council of Innovative Chefs
Aside from having access to a large network of other members of the culinary community, there are other benefits to becoming a member of the council like the following:
- Recognition for leading the food industry in innovation.
- Completing a thesis on food innovation which will be published and circulated to top level research and development organizations.
- Mentoring student members throughout your research.
- Earning CIC after your name.
- Becoming a much sought after resource for culinary innovation and career enhancement.
- Wearing a custom CIC blazer for any professional business meeting or function.